Paul Nijjar

I'm New Here
Jul 10, 2018
Brampton
VetteCoins
I’m looking to purchase and install Corsa exhaust, please suggest me a place to buy so I can save some $$
2009 C6 base.

Attachments

• iOS Image - 2303963851.jpg
    iOS Image - 2303963851.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: Messner
I’m looking to purchase and install Corsa exhaust, please suggest me a place to buy so I can save some $$
2009 C6 base.

Don't know if Race Ready is a Corsa dealer but you may want to check with them [email protected]. He's not too far from you and can certainly help with the install even if he's not able to supply the parts.

@RaceReadyGarageInc

I put Corsa axlebacks on my C6. Got them from RaceReady before it was called RaceReady. Shipped to me in Alberta, he was cheaper than ordering out of the US. If I was closer to the border, that might have been different but still have to pay duty unless you swap them down there, but then you don't get to bring the stock system home.... Less than 2 hour job to swap just the axleback out. Catback would likely take a bit longer...

I bought my Corsa Extreme for my '05 thru TDOT Performance. They are located in the Steeles Ave and Keele St area. Bought it for $1800 and my brother and I did the install.

Corsa is held in a high standard for NO drone in ALL the Touring, Sport and Extreme lines. When I changed out my C6 I relied on the members here who actually had aftermarket exhaust and by far the overwhelming advice recommended Corsa.

I've considered these too, pricey. Anyone have Magnaflow by chance? C6 with AR long tube x-pipe conv wants a rumble but no drone when top down

I've considered these too, pricey. Anyone have Magnaflow by chance? C6 with AR long tube x-pipe conv wants a rumble but no drone when top down
had Magnaflow on my C5..Drone was beyond ... had to add 2 resonators extra $400. never again...get what you pay for and Corsa are amazing.. I would look at Borla too..good luck

That is the key, prices change consistently waited 4 months to where I made the move, remember Amazon is just a warehouse shipment center. Alo prior bought a Borla on E Bay, used, did not like it and resold as not lots of good used stuff around.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.