Cadder61

Casual User
Jun 20, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
1975 CORVETTE L82
My 75 has been sitting for many years, and because of that there have been a number of things that need attention. I am not afraid to tackle most of them (forums like this are invaluable) but I know my limitations - and carbs are one of them. Looking for some recommendations of competent shops or professionals in the Saskatoon area that would still know how to clean and rebuild a Rochester 4bbl - in these days of fuel injection, that is becoming a dying art but I am sure there are still some out there that know how to do this right. Suggestions?

Most ppl I know send these out to Lars Grimsrud in Colorado. If I can find his email I’ll post up but he can be found on the CorvetteForum in the C3 tech section (lars).

Reactions: Cadder61
Most ppl I know send these out to Lars Grimsrud in Colorado. If I can find his email I’ll post up but he can be found on the CorvetteForum in the C3 tech section (lars).
Thanks for the suggestion, appreciate the response. Lars is an option but I thought I might try locally first: not sure what type of hassles one might have with the border and/or things going missing in shipping. This would not be an easy thing to replace...

Last edited:
My 75 has been sitting for many years, and because of that there have been a number of things that need attention. I am not afraid to tackle most of them (forums like this are invaluable) but I know my limitations - and carbs are one of them. Looking for some recommendations of competent shops or professionals in the Saskatoon area that would still know how to clean and rebuild a Rochester 4bbl - in these days of fuel injection, that is becoming a dying art but I am sure there are still some out there that know how to do this right. Suggestions?

Easy one. @XFIRE82 is the guy who would know this carb very well. The older models are his thing. Pretty sure he can point you in the right direction over there in Saskatchewan.

yes pm xfire 82 ..I am sure he will point you in the right direction.

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.