Power User
Mar 27, 2019
Bonnyville
VetteCoins
Car
70th #1259
Province
AB
So.....I was in Capital today looking at 2019 Z06’s. I want a convertible, auto, 2lz car. They found me one and I can be rolling for around $95k. Question is should I wait a little longer, as prices seem to be falling, or is this a good deal. Capital does seem to be the cheapest in town right now. I like the 3lz cars but can’t fit my fat ass comfortably in the competition seat.

So.....I was in Capital today looking at 2019 Z06’s. I want a convertible, auto, 2lz car. They found me one and I can be rolling for around $95k. Question is should I wait a little longer, as prices seem to be falling, or is this a good deal. Capital does seem to be the cheapest in town right now. I like the 3lz cars but can’t fit my fat ass comfortably in the competition seat.

That’s not a bad deal at all for a Z06 Vert.
Just to let you know both my 15 and 17 3LZ cars have the GT seats. I love the comp seats on the track but for longer trips and day to day ya... the GT seats are better.
You should be able to find a 3LZ with GT seats. Or better yet.. your dealership should be interested to do that for you.
I don’t see prices dropping much more now. Especially on the 3LZ cars. Enjoy your search.

Reactions: turbozig
That’s not a bad deal at all for a Z06 Vert.
Just to let you know both my 15 and 17 3LZ cars have the GT seats. I love the comp seats on the track but for longer trips and day to day ya... the GT seats are better.
You should be able to find a 3LZ with GT seats. Or better yet.. your dealership should be interested to do that for you.
I don’t see prices dropping much more now. Especially on the 3LZ cars. Enjoy your search.
Capital wasn’t prepared to switch seats. I could get a ILZ Z06 for $89k. Capital will also put me into a 3LT Grand Sport convertible for under $90k. No sleep until I sort this out. First world problems, lol.....

Or....maybe just hang on to my C6....

Capital wasn’t prepared to switch seats. I could get a ILZ Z06 for $89k. Capital will also put me into a 3LT Grand Sport convertible for under $90k. No sleep until I sort this out. First world problems, lol.....

Or....maybe just hang on to my C6....

Check with Northgate in YEG. They have a big inventory that just arrived. I looked over at least half of it and a good selection of colour and options.
That’s too high of a price for a 1LZ car. No Nav/PDR.... etc etc.

Well it depends on the options your 2LZ comes with, really. Is there a lot of Carbon Fiber ? Aero package ? NAV/PDR, etc. ? Just be aware you should be able to negotiate at least 10% off sticker price. (I had over 10% reduction on a custom factory order, so likely you could get way better for one that's sitting on the lot.) Shopping around knowing what you want is the best advice I could give you.

Reactions: Cariboocreek

That sounds like a very decent price for the Z06. Make sure it has the PDR however. I would love to come with you to help spend your money. Happy shopping! :Woohoo:

I have had the competition seats for mare than 5 years and love them. I'm not very large but suggest you try one for a drive and adjust the side bolsters out as much as possible before you totally give up on them.

I have had the competition seats for mare than 5 years and love them. I'm not very large but suggest you try one for a drive and adjust the side bolsters out as much as possible before you totally give up on them.
I hope they can adjust outward because I sure as hell am not going to be able to adjust inward....🍔🍔🍟🍟🥩🥩🍝🍨

my 2016 DSOM auto is for sale at Drayton valley ford, ask for Bevan or Chris. got 8.7 l /100 Kos since new so old man driven

Later new one is in the garage I think

So ford dealer splashes mileage at 16800 in specs vs odometer of 26800....lol. Maybe you tricked them Jeff and switched to USA readings:Reddevil:

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Decisions decision. Good luck with your. That would be quite a ride, I would go for the Z06 over the GS but that is just me.

Keep us in the loop, a random poll suggests that CCF members are more than willing to help you spend your money. :Biggrin:
Get the Z06 if you feel that is you. I bought a new 2018 Z06/Z07 pkg at Shaw dealership in YCC this year and there is no looking back!!:Woohoo:

So I decided to sit tight and wait and see where the market goes. There are lots of 2019 C7’s on dealer lots and I am going to gamble that many of them will be there when the white, chilled, geometrically interesting shapes fall from the sky.

It doesn't hurt that my current ride is sort of ok....😁

So I decided to sit tight and wait and see where the market goes. There are lots of 2019 C7’s on dealer lots and I am going to gamble that many of them will be there when the white, chilled, geometrically interesting shapes fall from the sky.

It doesn't hurt that my current ride is sort of ok....😁
Only sort of OK? I'd say your current ride is most excellent. :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.