Regular
May 15, 2016
Lloydminster, SK.
VetteCoins
Car
1999 Magnetic Red C5
Province
SK
Ok I need some help here guys. The wife and I are getting away for our anniversary, and taking the Vette. We plan on leaving Lloyd and going to Calgary on day 1, then Banff for 2 night, Lake Louise for one night, and Jasper for 2 nights. My problem is that I want to get the car gone through completely, as well as get an oil change and tune up, but I don't have a local shop that I would trust with my car, so next best location for me to get this done would Saskatoon or Edmonton. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a trusted shop that can check over my car, and replace any parts that may need to be replaced?
Also, in the fall I will be booking it into the body shop as there are a couple minor things I need to get done, like front nose cone has a few deep scratches, and the drivers door back edge has a large chip in it, so which body shop is the best in Saskatoon or Edmonton?
If anybody has personal experience with any shops, please chime in, and thanks in advance for the help!

All my work on my car will be done by Steve at Phobia Auto Care in Martensville. He's an enthusiast just like the rest of us and has done some great work on other's cars. Right now he's doing a tune up on a really nice 74.
I'd totally trust him with whatever my car needs.

If you're interested, I'll PM you his number so the spam-bots don't get a hold of it.

I'll get back to you on a Body Shop, I have one a good friend recommended to me, but I can't remember the name.

Thanks Riley, I do appreciate it,and yeah I would certainly be interested in talking to Steve if you could pm his #. I may have a found a local body shop for the fall, but I haven't seen any pics of his work yet so I would still be interested in hearing about any good body shops as well.
Thanks again,

Darren.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.