Jul 27, 2013
ontario
VetteCoins
Car
I have a 72 and was wondering if someone can do me a favor. I am missing the bolt on the passengers seat that holds the back of the seat onto the bottom bracket closest to the seatbelt. I am confident that the bolt on the other side won't be the same as the seatbelt side. If possible, can someone snap a pic and possibly post the measurements of the bolt. I don't have it so have no clue what the replacement should be.

Thanks!!

I have a 72 and was wondering if someone can do me a favor. I am missing the bolt on the passengers seat that holds the back of the seat onto the bottom bracket closest to the seatbelt. I am confident that the bolt on the other side won't be the same as the seatbelt side. If possible, can someone snap a pic and possibly post the measurements of the bolt. I don't have it so have no clue what the replacement should be.

Thanks!!

Please email me picture , and I will find you one .

[email protected]

Thx
Manny

Thanks Manny,

I will take a pic of where the bolt I am missing is.. and also the drivers side if that helps. I have no clue what the one I am missing looks like.

I should be able to email you a pic tonight...car is in storage and there is no hydro so I will do my best at a clear pic :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.