Jeff maybe have a look at the Northern U.S. states as well. Might be worth looking into car clubs in both Canada and the US to see if they may have outings established somewhere close to you. Most are pretty open to other brands of cars if there is no CorvetteThat is a great list Mike posted but geography is not your friend.

A parking lot is all that is really required to set up a auto crossing course. Maybe you could get a few people interested and see if you can find someone willing to let their lot be used in a controlled manner.

Good luck.

Reactions: LSXtasy
If you haven't tried it already, AutoX is a great way to learn your car at a relatively low cost. It can also be very humbling. So AutoX clubs are better than others, but you have to try a few to find the one (s) that are right for you. Either way, good or bad, it's all driving experience. People at these events are generally very friendly and more than willing to help out, drive you around the couse in their car and give pointers. It can be a lot if fun.

You could always book a weekend at Calabogie. They can instruct you in either their Mustangs or you can use your car. Personally, if it was me I would pay the extra to thrash on their cars. That way I know that I'm making the long drive home. The States would be another great option as well. Good luck! Let us know how you make out.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.