Aug 21, 2011
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2008 Z51
Hi Crew

A couple of us are planning a trip (as in road trip) to the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green. Bill Mason's Memorial Brick will be ready to see by then. Plan is to do the NCM and Corvette Assembly Plant tour (this takes a day).

Then we would look for something to do, thinking Nashville for a day possibly and or Graceland, hang in Memphis for a day, or something like the Rock-N-Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland or any other suggestions.

Departure Day is set for Thursday, May 25th. We would do the NCM and PLant Tour on Friday May 26th. Return depends on how much we want to do on the return leg.

NOTE: The Corvette Assembly Plant will be closed for tours early in June with no stated date as to when tours will resume. So if you want to see the plant this year, I would recommend joining us in May.

LMK if you are interested and of any suggestions for stuff to do on the trip.

Thanks Al
email is best for me as i don t get a lot of time to look in here.
[email protected]

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Al, I am going to lay an official complaint with the moderators about your avatar. Thats not your car.:Biggrin:

I keep thinking about this trip, I usually go to Oswego, New York for the supermodifieds that weekend but maybe further south would be fun as well. I have some logistical (medical) problems to be away from home that long but I have to give some thought to how I could make it happen.

A number of members here probably do not know Bill Mason but he was one of the really good guys. He passed away way too young and he is missed. He struggled in life but never complained and was loved by many. Lots of support and donations have allowed a memorial brick to be purchased in Bill's honour at the museum so it would be a good trip just of that reason alone.

Rest in Peace Bill " The Cripp" Mason.:Angelsad2:

Reactions: walleyejack
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.