xlr8r

Power User
Apr 23, 2012
Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
Good Morning All.

Just an introduction about the Walk For Arthritis this coming Sunday in Calgary. My goal is to raise funds, using my own mobility to walk for others who may have lost theirs. I am writing this in hopes that my Corvette brethren might help in raising a few more dollars.

So far, I've raised over $500 towards my cause. I sincerely THANK all who have helped by making a donation so far--4.6 million Canadians will one day benefit from your generosity. It's not too late to make a difference if you would like to--I need three more sponsors to walk carrying my golf bag weighted-down as much as I can.

If you'd like to help put me over the top, please visit www.walktofightarthritis.ca, and click on the "donate" icon on the top right. From there, you can access my donation page by searching for "Vince Andrusiak".

My golf bag awaits!

Thanks to any of my virtual friends, but real-life strangers who would consider this. For as little as $20, you will receive a tax-receipt, as this is a registered charity. Now please go back to dreaming of Corvettes--this intermission was sponsored by the Arthritis Society of Canada, and approved by Riley :)

Cheers,

Vince.

Riley,

Thanks so much for your generous donation for my walk. That was fantastic!

If anyone else wants to to shows some love for this event, please see above, or send me a PM. I really REALLY appreciate all the generosity. So far, was are the top-raising team in the country for this event. It would be great to stay on top of the heap!

Cheers,

Vince.

I have now almost raised $1,000 to arthritis research. Now more than ever, this is an important time as so many new breakthroughs are on the brink of discovery. If you've thought about it, and have been meaning to make a donation, please do so! Looking forward to the walk this Sunday, and the leisurely drive in my Vette from Edmonton to take part in it.

Thanks so much for you consideration.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.