Just looked at order workbench and my two first vettes are in bayed status and I have vin number 141. I am beyond excited right now!!!!
At what point will a customers C8 show up in the "myChevrolet" app? Chevy Dude posted screenshots of his app showing the location and status of his C8 that he added to his app. Is this something the factory adds with the supplied email address or is it something the dealer has to do?

Just looked at order workbench and my two first vettes are in bayed status and I have vin number 141. I am beyond excited right now!!!!
At what point will a customers C8 show up in the "myChevrolet" app? Chevy Dude posted screenshots of his app showing the location and status of his C8 that he added to his app. Is this something the factory adds with the supplied email address or is it something the dealer has to do?

I think If u get your VIN and apply to OnStar you’ll get access to it no problem. Only concern is the physical tracking only works in USA. Not for us Canucks. Correct me if I’m wrong. Looking at mileage, tire pressure and remaining gas isn’t too exciting to me. I would rather track GPS where my car is in her journey home !! 🤪

Reactions: OL Yeller
Congratulations. I hope I can drop by and have a look at it once you get it in.
There has been comments about not shipping cars to the great white north due to concerns with tires getting damaged because of the cold In the winter. Do you think this is a concern?
Only the Z51's wont be shipped in cold weather. We still got two months of this white crap.

Congratulations. Now the heavy anxiety and wait begins. Hopefully won't be too long of a wait to QC the car's before they can ship. My first day built of 2015 Z51 took about 2-3 weeks before was shipped due to some QC and safety concerns.

Reactions: ABC and Morgan
Congratulations. I hope I can drop by and have a look at it once you get it in.
There has been comments about not shipping cars to the great white north due to concerns with tires getting damaged because of the cold In the winter. Do you think this is a concern?
havent been told that they will be or not be. I think thats a good sign

You can go to the online chat at gm.ca with your order # they will let you know your status :)

Great to hear I have been given confirmation mine will be built in April no questions asked from reps. Can’t wait hope to be one of the first in Hamilton to have it rolling down Upper James. Lol

Attachments

• 317E5FE3-D32E-4865-9D29-E3F79137BE26.jpeg
    317E5FE3-D32E-4865-9D29-E3F79137BE26.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 26
Great to hear I have been given confirmation mine will be built in April no questions asked from reps. Can’t wait hope to be one of the first in Hamilton to have it rolling down Upper James. Lol
John Bear? I live around the corner. Feel free to do a fly by....

Reactions: kerry4
Hey Morgan, what's the typical length of time it would take for one to get built and get shipped to a dealership here in Ontario?

I'm wondering when to expect mine, has a build week of March 9th. What was your original TPW?

Reactions: X-R8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.