Casual User
Feb 3, 2020
Montreal, QC
VetteCoins
Car
2023 C8 Red HTC
Province
QC
Received an email from my dealer this morning, they were able to get me a non Z51 + mag ride! I was hearing another month of mag ride constraints (US dealers) but my order made it through! :Party:

Huge shout out to Andrew from Spencer! Now the wait for delivery beings :WillyNilly:

P.S. Does anyone know how to check for the status of their order online? Is it still via the GM support and dealer?

Received an email from my dealer this morning, they were able to get me a non Z51 + mag ride! I was hearing another month of mag ride constraints (US dealers) but my order made it through! :Party:

Huge shout out to Andrew from Spencer! Now the wait for delivery beings :WillyNilly:

P.S. Does anyone know how to check for the status of their order online? Is it still via the GM support and dealer?
Congrats!!
There is no way for you to check your status online. You can check with the Chevrolet Concierge but they work off a once a week report. Your dealer can tell you your status at any time, but Spencers will likely check every day for their orders, so ask them to keep you informed. The Museum is also a good source for info on your order.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.