Power User
Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC
Went to the Build & Price Chevy Canada site to see is E-Ray was there? Not! Priced my car out for 2023: mine was MSRP $120K + $2K Dest Chg. = $122K. Same car 2023: MSRP $125K + $2295.00 Dest. Chg. = $128,097. A $6K difference. Crazy!!

Atleast on the American configurator. The Canadian one seems to lag by several months
I hope not. Going to Duecks to-day to see about ordering one. Not likely though. They have been reticent to start a list for quite a while - they have three dealerships.

I called Duecks last month about the e-ray and they said they're not starting anymore lists for any further variants of the C8 and that I should call back in 2024 lol
I called all three Dueck dealers and spoke to the N.C.S.M. Will not get many allocations. Have my name at all three dealers lists if I can say this?. Things could evolve quicker as supply chain issues are improving. Like my car as a trade-in. I will keep pestering them - LOL, Looking forward to the release video early next week. Glad I have my Z51 3LT HTC to drive in the meantime.

Reactions: Greg Anderson
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.