Dec 21, 2017
Vancouver, B.C.
VetteCoins
Car
2021 C8
Province
BC
Six days ago I ordered a set of Race Ramps Flatstoppers, today they arrived and my car now sits atop them. I had my own diy version but these are the real deal. They come in different sizes and I opted for the large (14" wide) to ensure the 335's in the rear would fit nicely, and they do. Car sits for abt 4mos a year so I figured why not. When this Vette eventually goes, something else with large tires that will also sit for 4 mos will surely replace it. The product is very light but appears extremely sturdy! Huh, my side skirts appear to be nicked in the pics but they're not.

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    623 KB · Views: 54
Six days ago I ordered a set of Race Ramps Flatstoppers, today they arrived and my car now sits atop them. I had my own diy version but these are the real deal. They come in different sizes and I opted for the large (14" wide) to ensure the 335's in the rear would fit nicely, and they do. Car sits for abt 4mos a year so I figured why not. When this Vette eventually goes, something else with large tires that will also sit for 4 mos will surely replace it. The product is very light but appears extremely sturdy! Huh, my side skirts appear to be nicked in the pics but they're not.

I've been using them for a couple of years now. They do the job very well, considering how light they are.

Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread