Featured Thread
I would like to take this time to say thank you to all of the people on this forum who helped me over the long winter months in getting the much info that I so needed to get with a special thank you going out to Murray who was a tremendous help. So here is a pic of my 2021 Red Mist HTC. The people who are getting to see a C8 in person in Cape Breton absolutely love the job that GM did in design. Stay safe everyone !
Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 9.45.46 PM.png

I would like to take this time to say thank you to all of the people on this forum who helped me over the long winter months in getting the much info that I so needed to get with a special thank you going out to Murray who was a tremendous help. So here is a pic of my 2021 Red Mist HTC. The people who are getting to see a C8 in person in Cape Breton absolutely love the job that GM did in design. Stay safe everyone !View attachment 82121
CONGRATULATIONS!!

I would like to take this time to say thank you to all of the people on this forum who helped me over the long winter months in getting the much info that I so needed to get with a special thank you going out to Murray who was a tremendous help. So here is a pic of my 2021 Red Mist HTC. The people who are getting to see a C8 in person in Cape Breton absolutely love the job that GM did in design. Stay safe everyo
Very nice. Hopefully you’re really following the blog as to what to purchase and install in your previous ride. Cheers and enjoy be safe. 🥂😄😎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.