Feb 22, 2011
Fort McMurray,Ab
VetteCoins
Car
2008 Pace car Conver
The girlfriend and I went to L.A. last sept. rented a ZHZ convertable from Hertz for a week and the car was amazing... I was sold started looking shorty after we got back. Had to find the right year, mileage and price and it has to be a ragtop.
I have always wanted one and now I am finally in a position buy one.

I found her, just under 2000 miles and the price was right!!

Only 5 weeks 3 days 4hours 36 mins 15 seconds before I sit in the drivers seat.... but whos counting

Hello Everyone

I would love to make it out to Ottawa some time. We'll have to strike up a deal that if you are near Saskatoon on your way to work or something, you have to stop by and if we are near Ottawa getting groceries or something, we'll stop by.:D It's funny how small yet how large the world can be. I'm sure you'll meet some Corvette brothers and sisters out there this summer.

Hey Riley I did not notice you are in Saskatoon, when I drive the car up the girlfriend and I will be spending the night there. If you would like to get together for a beer or coffee? This could be arranged.

Definitely! As Fender has already stated, I'm sure we can wrangle a few Corvette guys together for a meet! That would be great. What is the date you'll be stopping in Saskatoon?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread