Jan 30, 2017
ingersoll ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2017 corvette 3LT
Just wanted to say hello. I sold my C4 which I purchased three years ago and has 2011 SS Camaro before that and my GT mustang. The list goes on and on....... I purchased a new 2017 3LT Z51 stingray before Christmas and went with the Black Rose. The build date is March 6 and I get it in April and can't wait for the good weather

Reactions: BDK and smackYYZ
Hey Mike... Welcome to the forum.... And a big congrats on your choice... You will be more than pleasantly surprised with the C7.... And you have a great delivery date too. Just in time for Corvette cruising season... Any questions or just chat, there is a wealth of information and friendly people on this forum... Again... welcome, and we will be expecting pictures of your baby come April... :Cheers2:

Eric

Welcome to the forum Mike! Sounds like you've picked yourself out a stunning C7! Woo! Looking forward to the pictures, but not as much as you I'm sure!
Do you have any pics of your old rides? It helps us pass the time until Spring comes. :D

Amazing color and you will love the end look when it comes in. I finally had the opportunity to get a good look at the color and, as with DSOM, the metallic in the paint makes this car a chameleon. Can't wait to see it in person and, don't let anyone fool ya, the C7 is sooo much diff than any other Vette....as I am sure the C8 will be a swell.

RC Mike: I bought my 1st new corvette last May: I had a 79, 96 & 2003 before that. All I can say is the C7 is an amazing car to drive. I've been driving mine this week again - just around town. Enjoy and drive the car as much as you can & I look fwd to pics when you get it.

Just wanted to say hello. I sold my C4 which I purchased three years ago and has 2011 SS Camaro before that and my GT mustang. The list goes on and on....... I purchased a new 2017 3LT Z51 stingray before Christmas and went with the Black Rose. The build date is March 6 and I get it in April and can't wait for the good weather
Congratulations................

Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy ... we all wait for the unveiling on this forum ... Congrats!
In the mean time exercise those face muscles so that you are ready for that "grin" that you will boast on delivery ;)
Cheers!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.