Aug 25, 2019
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
2015 2LT Z51
Province
AB
They have all been C8’s. They were out and about a couple of weeks ago, which makes me wonder what tires they have on. Do they not have the same low temperature issues as many of ours? It annoys me that my tires risk cracking if driven below a plus 5 degree temperature. My next set of tires will not be these delicate little princesses.
Anyhoo, to the 3 C8 owners (2 red ones and 1 white with black stripe) I have seen so far….NICE CARS! Hopefully, when this stupid weather finally smartens up, I will join you on the streets of E-Town.
Dale.

They have all been C8’s. They were out and about a couple of weeks ago, which makes me wonder what tires they have on. Do they not have the same low temperature issues as many of ours? It annoys me that my tires risk cracking if driven below a plus 5 degree temperature. My next set of tires will not be these delicate little princesses.
Anyhoo, to the 3 C8 owners (2 red ones and 1 white with black stripe) I have seen so far….NICE CARS! Hopefully, when this stupid weather finally smartens up, I will join you on the streets of E-Town.
Dale.
Your PSS tires wont crack at 5 degrees but you will have reduced traction. Below freezing temps you will run a risk of cracking.
The Base C8 comes with an all an season tire. The Z51 comes with a summer only tire.

Reactions: Dale124
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.