Featured Thread
Great history story. The little girl is adorable. She looks a lot like my 3 year old grand daughter. I taught my daughter how to drive a 4 speed stick. Now she can drive a stick better than most people.
Little funny side bar. Not to hijack your beautiful thread but years ago my daughter went out on a date with a guy and he had just bought a Corvette and he was so proud of it. Trouble was that he wasn't that good with a standard shift. So when he took her out on the date he stalled it a couple of times. My daughter being a proper young lady let out a small chuckle the second time he stalled it. The guy was little bit embarrassed and said I suppose you can do better than me. Kinda being a smart ass I guess. Little did he know. So she said she would like to try. He asked do you even know how to drive a stick? She said I have seen it done before. Doesn't look that hard. He laughed and got out of the car and said go for it. She got out of the passengers side and into the drivers side. Hooked up her seat belt. Pushed in the clutch. Gave a few revs and then floored it. Left a long strip of rubber and speed shifted into second and third before letting off. When she pulled over to give him his car back he said who taught you how to drive a stick? She said with a big grin. My Dad. Strange that he never called her back for another date. My daughter and I still laugh at that. Here is a pic of her precious daughter who turns 3 years old in a few days. I hope my daughter brings her up with cars and shows her how to drive a stick.

Attachments

• IMG_1147.jpeg
    IMG_1147.jpeg
    338.7 KB · Views: 13
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.