BANNED
May 3, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
Due to some medical,mechanical and some unexpected financial trouble,it is with a heavy heart that I called my insurance this morning and had my coverage changed back to the winter storage fee. My summer is done before it even begins. So,needless to say,that's it for any vids from me for awhile. I've looked at various avenues and can't come up with a solution as of now. Because of that,the car is parked. Typical of the way the last 5 years have been. So with that,have a good driving season. Drive safe,everybody.

Mikey, difficult news but you have friends on here so don't forget us for support. A very tough decision but stay positive things have a way of working themselves out.:thumbs:

Keep active on here you would be missed. Our weird humour while maybe annoying just might cheer you up.:Cheers2:

Murray

Reactions: YFCvii
Sorry to hear that Mikey... Murray is right though in that things will come around for the better and we hope you remain a regular on the forum while your car is resting. You've made a lot of friends here....

Eric

Reactions: Tinman and YFCvii
Gosh Mike! It is my sincere wish that challenges swing to the better for you real soon.
It takes a real big man to own this and an even bigger man to let his friends here know it.
During your Corvette Driving furlough, I trust you will log-in once in a while even if to be reminded by one thing that does stand out ...
MikeysZ06 has a lot of "likes" here !
Spence

We all can remember our School Track and Field Teachers putting us through the drills of running from "point A" to "point B" as fast as we could.
Then there was that one day when a bunch of damn hurdles were placed there.
For as in life, we take away that hurdles are for jumping.
Which I am positive you will do :thumbs:...​

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Keep active on here you would be missed. Our weird humour while maybe annoying just might cheer you up.:Cheers2:

Murray

The weird humour is what brought me here,I think. I'm not leaving. Just no vids to watch,or critique (good or bad) my car has got brake issues that need attention. The airbag light stays on most of the time since last August. My drivers side heated seat didn't work before. Now doesn't shut off.

Left knee has swollen up. My daily driver ( 96 ) Lexus has some tranny issues,Overtime has dried up. My father is 80 years old,not doing well as of late. Taking a week off with him end of the month. My sisters dog bit me !! Lol. ( long story there ) So,other than that,I got a job,I make it to that everyday when all our 18-30 year old seasonals can't come in cause their cat hasn't eaten in 24 hrs.

Someone has to make some " Ontario tourism vids " to fill in. Someone,go to Canada's Wonderland ( bucket list item ) for me !! Ride those coasters !!

By Mid July/August I should be good to go. I want to make the trip to Upper Kananaskis Lake happen. Someone and i need to stop at O'shaughnessy Falls....:Biggrin::Woohoo:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2009CGMZR1
Gosh Mike! It is my sincere wish that challenges swing to the better for you real soon.
It takes a real big man to own this and an even bigger man to let his friends here know it.
During your Corvette Driving furlough, I trust you will log-in once in a while even if to be reminded by one thing that does stand out ...
MikeysZ06 has a lot of "likes" here !
Spence

We all can remember our School Track and Field Teachers putting us through the drills of running from "point A" to "point B" as fast as we could.
Then there was that one day when a bunch of damn hurdles were placed there.
For as in life, we take away that hurdles are for jumping.
Which I am positive you will do :thumbs:...​
That was a good chat in your garage Spence.

Take care Mike and as we have said you have friends here. Sharing hardship shows just the type of person you are. All the best and definitely stay in touch. Give us a heads up of your plans for kananaskis trip and see who can Joon you!

On the airbag light issue check the wiring connection under your drivers seat. Since the seats move so much turning the car on and off they sometimes loosen and cause the light problem. Take apart clean reconnect and use a couple of small zip ties to make sure connection is tight. Hope this helps.

On the airbag light issue check the wiring connection under your drivers seat. Since the seats move so much turning the car on and off they sometimes loosen and cause the light problem. Take apart clean reconnect and use a couple of small zip ties to make sure connection is tight. Hope this helps.

Good idea...... also good to maybe try some dielectric grease on the connections ..... maybe.

B

Take care Mike and as we have said you have friends here. Sharing hardship shows just the type of person you are. All the best and definitely stay in touch. Give us a heads up of your plans for kananaskis trip and see who can Joon you!

I'm going to look at that after work. I was wondering to if something happened maybe last year when my father had a small pillow he was sitting on. He found the passenger seat too low on a trip to Banff so he put a small decorative pillow on the seat. I wondered out loud if that anything to do with his weight distribution. I'll look at your recommendation later. Thanks Paul.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread