May 24, 2015
VetteCoins
Car
1978 Corvette
Hey guys,

Been a while and I have been working 16 hours shifts X 7 and I haven't had time putting the bumper back on and I am debating of keeping it or selling it.

I recently purchased a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS / RS package with CTH package and it has less than 7000KM.

So there is a big possibility that I will sell my 1978 Corvette Indy Pace car and it has about 109,000 original km on it and I only drove it like 3 months before parking it since 2015 since it needed so much repair in the rear end which it's now fixed.

Again it's something I need to think it over and I am sure I will enjoy the Camaro more since it's ready to go.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ddgermann
Hey guys,

Been a while and I have been working 16 hours shifts X 7 and I haven't had time putting the bumper back on and I am debating of keeping it or selling it.

I recently purchased a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS / RS package with CTH package and it has less than 7000KM.

So there is a big possibility that I will sell my 1978 Corvette Indy Pace car and it has about 109,000 original km on it and I only drove it like 3 months before parking it since 2015 since it needed so much repair in the rear end which it's now fixed.

Again it's something I need to think it over and I am sure I will enjoy the Camaro more since it's ready to go.

You've come a long way Sly. I agree with Murray. Drive and enjoy the Camaro. You can take your time and finish doing the things you want to the Vette.... Get some quality seat time in the Vette after you're done and make the decision after that....
I know.... easy for us to offer advice....lol.... Lastly, how about a picture of the Camaro?

• Agree
Hi do you mean the exhaust that goes below the doors and you tend to burn yourself with? then no. just regular headers that goes under the car.

Thanks you kind of answered both my questions. I was going to ask your thoughts on side exhaust because I have heard lots of concern about burns etc and was thinking about switching but am leaning toward not going to them. Thanks for the response

Lake pipes do look great on the C2/C3's but the burn is a concern. Even with the heat shields on they get damn hot. Seems everyone (and their passengers) end up with a nasty leg burn at least once.

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents
yeah boy, love the look, love the sound, but the softball size burn I got on my lower calf ( will have the scar forever) was a lesson in itself, no more shorts when driving the damn thing and step wide.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.