I'm New Here
Feb 25, 2018
Newmarket
VetteCoins
Car
ZR1 2019
Province
ON
Picked up last year. Loaded and no option missed.
I have decide that I'm doing some track time this year....Mosport. Anyone else considering a day at the track?

FYI...the Ron Fellows Nevada track experience was a memorable two days in a equivalent car. Neat bucket list experience.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1555362252100.jpg
    FB_IMG_1555362252100.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 73
I have decide that I'm doing some track time this year....Mosport. Anyone else considering a day at the track?

FYI...the Ron Fellows Nevada track experience was a memorable two days in a equivalent car. Neat bucket list experience.
Congrats, beautiful car

Reactions: ccltj

Mosport is about the best you can get this side of the border, it's a good track with a nice longish straight and a few techie bits and some elevation. You won't be disappointed just make sure you take an instructor for a few laps to show you the ropes. What group are you thinking of running with? Shoot me a PM a week before you're thinking of going and I might join you or at least get you in touch with a group or two.

Great beastly toy you got there.

Reactions: ccltj
Here’s a really nice “in car” lap around Mosport. At 17 seconds is where formula 1 driver Manfred Winkelhock went straight off at turn 2 driving a Canadian Tire liveried Porsche 962 and was killed back in 85 in a WEC race. Shortly after that,the turn 2 section was altered.

Mario Andretti has stated that turn 2 at Mosport was/is one of Motorsports most intimidating corners along with “Eau Rouge” and “Blanchimont” at Spa Francorchamps.

If you could be lucky enough to get some track time here,please get that on Go Pro !!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.