thibs

Nov 29, 2013
peterborough
VetteCoins
Car
2001 c5 coupe
thibs-albums-first-vette-picture798-2013-08-19-13-01-22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful car and not far away. We're in Omemee. Some of us guys get together about once a month at the airport for lunch. Join us on the 18th if you are free. The newer Corvettes are more than welcome at the local cruise nights around here during the summer. Car people meet Wednesday nights at the CTC Tim Hortons on Wednesday nights over the winter. Hopefully we will cross paths.

Beautiful ride. Welcome to the forum. Keith's right; your surrounded by great Vette people in your area.

Thanks Guys

You are good - The pic is on lakefield road

As far as plans:

Plan A - work OT get big cheque and spend on the car
Plan A - failed, wife took money for Christmas - lesson learned :nono:

Plan B - work more OT, hide from wife, practise lie "No that was always on the car. Yes it is louder, must be an exhaust leak"

Greg

Thanks Guys

As far as plans:

Plan B - work more OT, hide from wife, practise lie "No that was always on the car. Yes it is louder, must be an exhaust leak"

Greg

Welcome to the Forum; Sounds like you may just fit right in.
Something to always remember when dealing with wives; It is always easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission.
Word to live by.

Thanks Guys

As far as plans:

Plan B - work more OT, hide from wife, practice lie "No that was always on the car. Yes it is louder, must be an exhaust leak"

Greg

LOL, wives are easy; one just has to memorize this first:

download_zps26058c81.jpg

Colin.

Plan B Works Great ----Shhh

Thanks Guys

As far as plans:

Greg

Welcome to the forum and yes I couldn't agree more that there are a great group of people here.

As for your plan A & B, I used your similiar thoughts. After getting my car back from Manny's (Headers, Tuning, and car lowered) I said the exact same thing to my wife because she said the car seemed louder? I told her the "car was always loud and she never paid attention before".

She looked at me with that look only a wife could give. I don"t think she believed me but she did buy me a personalized license plate last Christmas "WILDVETT" :D

She loves the car.

Enjoy your car!

Remember a happy wife is a happy life , what she wants she gets , what you want she takes sometimes its better not to lie but just omit some of the details

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread