Casual User
Mar 7, 2021
Belle River, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2022 Corvette Coupe
Province
ON
Picked her up Friday. 300 kms so far. So much different than a Mustang. The car is amazing and gets a lot of attention. Ceramic coated with the new turtle wax product. Turned out good. Feels great to have the car in my garage. So far I can't find anything to complain about. I asked for the cockpit rear window to be tinted and they decided to tint the hatch by mistake. Have to get that removed so the engine can be seen. Here are some pics. I have had the personal plate for 30 yrs on several cars including a C6. With a last name of Ray it fits. :)

20211008_160102_2.jpg
20211010_161116_2.jpg
20211010_170237_2.jpg

Picked her up Friday. 300 kms so far. So much different than a Mustang. The car is amazing and gets a lot of attention. Ceramic coated with the new turtle wax product. Turned out good. Feels great to have the car in my garage. So far I can't find anything to complain about. I asked for the cockpit rear window to be tinted and they decided to tint the hatch by mistake. Have to get that removed so the engine can be seen. Here are some pics. I have had the personal plate for 30 yrs on several cars including a C6. With a last name of Ray it fits. :)

View attachment 88026View attachment 88027View attachment 88028
Congratulations!!!
I’ll look for you on the streets of Toronto!

Reactions: raycer
Enjoy, mine (MY 2021) was built on Aug 25th, still have not received it, very frustrating!! :sadstatic:
Big difference in deliveries between Alberta and Ontario. But keep the faith as it won't be much longer now.
The very southern areas of Ontario can get cars deliver directly by JCT. Not sure where Ray is, but some southern Ontario cars still have to spend some time in Ingersoll waiting for another carrier.

Big difference in deliveries between Alberta and Ontario. But keep the faith as it won't be much longer now.
The very southern areas of Ontario can get cars deliver directly by JCT. Not sure where Ray is, but some southern Ontario cars still have to spend some time in Ingersoll waiting for another carrier.

It was delivered to Chatham. Sat for a week and then shipped in 1 day.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Yep, unfortunately the dealer does not have much say, really up to GM Canada. The car has been sitting in Southern Ontario (I think Ingersoll) for over 3 weeks. Supposedly a truck carrier is heading to Alberta this week, hoping mine is on it.

Yep, unfortunately the dealer does not have much say, really up to GM Canada. The car has been sitting in Southern Ontario (I think Ingersoll) for over 3 weeks. Supposedly a truck carrier is heading to Alberta this week, hoping mine is on it.
I'm not sure that it's even up to GM. The transport companies have contractual agreements, so it's up to them to fulfil them or use them as contracted.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.