Congrats on your new Z.
Like your personal touches with painting the charger, and valve covers. Too much black in the engine compartment. :Cheers2: Also really like the stainless screen covers!
But...too many 'Corvette' scripts on all your twist in caps.
Like your custom plate Z0650HP, but the Z06 plate frame is overkill. Less is more.

It's your car, and if YOU like those things fine, just giving you my take on it.
Drive it like you stole it.
frank

Last edited:
Those covers on each side of the engine look great in DSOM...so much so that I am now awaiting the arrival of mine from Pete as well. Hoping to get the call from Caravaggio today regarding my wheel, CF dash and console install. Looks good and stay tuned!

Thanks Guys, some of the things I have done is full xpel wrap, black lug nuts 15 % rear window tint 35 % window tint on doors, all lights and rear brake light blacked out, and lots of goodies for under the hood, yes allflash pete did my coil covers still have a 20/21 wheel and tire package to do and replace the hood liner under the hood with a very nice surpise stay tuned Its 30 degrees in Calgary this weekend so lots of driving to do I am up to 1700 kms so far

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.