VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
POSTPONED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2016

Hope we can make this work.

Muskoka Cruise Saturday August 20, 2016 -- POSTPONED

I am going to need help to make this one work because I am already in the North. So one of you would have to help to organize the heading north part but that should not be too much of an issue, you guys have done that a few times before!

North on Highway 400 to Highway 11 North.

I would meet you northbound folks at the first stop on Highway 11, Kashe Lake Shell Station.

First stop would be the Shell Station on Highway 11 at South Kashe Lake Road. This is about 20 minutes north of Weber’s and 10 minutes or so north of Washago. Meeting time 11:00 a.m. and depart at 11:30. Usually the gas is inexpensive here and they have 91. Coffee, washrooms and a huge parking lot.

Travel north on Highway 11 to Highway 141 West that runs over to the Town of Rosseau. Should arrive about 1 p.m. and have lunch at Crossroad Restaurant right at the four corners of Rosseau. Depending on the number of people committed to join I will try to make reservations for the group.

Lots of on street parking and I think they have a big lot behind the restaurant as well.

Great general store, art gallery and a few antique store in Rosseau.

After lunch and some wandering time head south on County Road 632 down through Port Sandfield to Highway 118 West. Right turn over to Highway 169 and go south to Bala and Gravenhurst where the run would officially end at the Bakery.

I lack Stan’s experience but I think he is right that others need to step up and try running a get together. I don’t care if I lead from the Shell Station (don’t have a radio) but thought it would be good to get together.

Lots going on this weekend but let me know if you can join us. Thanks

Any problems with the route let me know. I drove this a couple of weeks ago and the roads were excellent with 632 having just been repaved.

Murray

Last edited:
Sounds like fun. Never been on one of these highway cruises. Is there any corvette gathering edicate people should know about like don't say the M word(mustang). I have seen a few antique car poker runs and British car clubs and Porsche groups drive through my area. The Porsche guys end up at Fairmont Hot Springs. It is cool to see these cars stopped in big groups.

Seems like there is a lot of Corvette happenings going on this coming weekend so I have decided to postpone this cruise until September 2016.

Date will be announced later.

Sorry if you had been planning on attending, we will make this work later.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.