Glad to have you along Bob when you can make it -- the more the merrier for sure.

As the guys say: we have no sched. per se -- but just watch the weather and go from there.
Looking at the forecast right now we may get a day next week to cruise on over to Mud and Centennial -- we'll post up in our 519 forum with details -- If you'd like to start up a thread on a possible meet be our guest please --

If we can just get Mother Nature to get with the program maybe we can get back on track.......

Glad to hear that you're more mobile -- lookin' forward to meeting you.

Tony and I figure the week of the 22nd. for another Mud and Centennial Tim's run. Tony will probably post about it once we get closer to that week to make sure it's not snowing......:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread