Sep 3, 2010
welland,ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2006, base
As we last met fri 11 Oct. .........

how about either of the days above, as a last meet in October ??

Monday is the warmer day, [ 10C ] but both ought to be rain free
with sun and cloud.

Monday.....? usual time and place.

Tony

I'll be going to pick up my car at Manny's monday morning ..

If I get started early enough, I might stop by and see if you guys are still there .

never fear here is a photo or two showing what my iPhone, with it's newly updated PANORAMA feature can do

us-L.jpg

All-X3.jpg

If you use the iPhone 3D viewer it's almost as if you are there.

Wayne; you got my car so close to yours that I am getting all your bird droppings on my right from fender. (see picture) Smarten up eh !.

For any one that does not recognize the new people in our small group.

The nice looking dark haired lady is Jim's wife. Sorry I forget your name again..... Good memory, it is just short.

And the young fella with the silver 2004 Z06 C5 is from Brantford. Nice car. I know we have all met him before, maybe even you have rob.....but; I forget him name also.

The cars I remember, names go right out the window. Sucks getting old.

Last edited:
(Names go right out the window) I know all about that one too Brian! Don't remember the car myself, but it's maybe when you all went to Brantford to see the SAR demo the first time. Looked back to the old thread on it and his name is Hendrik, Good to see you out again.

(Names go right out the window) I know all about that one too Brian! Don't remember the car myself, but it's maybe when you all went to Brantford to see the SAR demo the first time. Looked back to the old thread on it and his name is Hendrik, Good to see you out again.

Hendrik...now how could I forget that handle. You are good Rob. :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread