Its all about the motor and transmission... 69k is totally worth it!!!!! Besides, the leather wrapped dash and steering wheel will show wear quick ... the heads up display is just annoying ... I have one on my X1, and I turned it off..!!!
i think people should save the 10-15k on the 3LT and invest it into a twin turbo setup!!!!!!!!!

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

Its all about the motor and transmission... 69k is totally worth it!!!!! Besides, the leather wrapped dash and steering wheel will show wear quick ... the heads up display is just annoying ... I have one on my X1, and I turned it off..!!!
i think people should save the 10-15k on the 3LT and invest it into a twin turbo setup!!!!!!!!!

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:
Have to disagree. With proper care, true leather will significantly out last faux leather, bonded leather, vinyl or cloth and looks considerably richer throughout. My C6 with leather showed no wear in the 6 years I owned it and I have a Lincoln MKX that's 8 years old with 100,000 km and the leather looks as new as the day I bought it. That being said, it is indeed each to their own and if dollars are a factor, you take what you think serves your purpose best... JMO

Reactions: wrxninja
Have to disagree. With proper care, true leather will significantly out last faux leather, bonded leather, vinyl or cloth and looks considerably richer throughout. My C6 with leather showed no wear in the 6 years I owned it and I have a Lincoln MKX that's 8 years old with 100,000 km and the leather looks as new as the day I bought it. That being said, it is indeed each to their own and if dollars are a factor, you take what you think serves your purpose best... JMO
True...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread