Power User
Mar 27, 2019
Bonnyville
VetteCoins
Car
70th #1259
Province
AB
realize that her 2019 Camaro SS was to slow. So to help her out (I am nothing if not attentive to her every need), I did this today. This pic is not her car but the order that went into production today is identical. 2022 Camaro ZL1 Coupe in Vivid Orange Metallic. Car is scheduled for delivery June 9.

This ordering is easy.…Must be a C8 thing….

DCC70175-0F62-4311-8D44-ED3628097900.jpeg

realize that her 2019 Camaro SS was to slow. So to help her out (I am nothing if not attentive to her every need), I did this today. This pic is not her car but the order that went into production today is identical. 2022 Camaro ZL1 Coupe in Vivid Orange Metallic. Car is scheduled for delivery June 9.

This ordering is easy.…Must be a C8 thing….

View attachment 95605
So what's Daddy gonna do when Mother's car is faster than Daddys'..... hmmmmm.... :p

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I can see it all now Al.....Mama got 650....Daddy counters with 800

View attachment 95607
651 would do…But so would that.

What I would admit to is dragging a Corvette around on Alberta roads has become like a game of Asteroids. Between stuff on the road, stuff nowhere to be found in the road, and stuff coming off the road, this is not friendly Vette country. Her SS has been more relaxing to drive on many occasions. We have a beautiful province with great scenery, unfortunately we never see it because we spend our drive like a WW2 Spitfire pilot scanning the horizon for danger.

651 would do…But so would that.

What I would admit to is dragging a Corvette around on Alberta roads has become like a game of Asteroids. Between stuff on the road, stuff nowhere to be found in the road, and stuff coming off the road, this is not friendly Vette country. Her SS has been more relaxing to drive on many occasions. We have a beautiful province with great scenery, unfortunately we never see it because we spend our drive like a WW2 Spitfire pilot scanning the horizon for danger.

We do have great scenery and I enjoy it often by pulling over and giving myself the opportunity to take it all in. When I'm driving, Brenda is welcome to gawk around but my attention is always on the road and no matter if I'm driving my Vette, my truck or Brenda's Lincoln, I'm still watching for and avoiding hazards. The Vette feels like a part of my body when I'm driving. I have driven both the Camaro SS and the ZL1 and to be honest, the feeling is not the same. JMO

Reactions: 1 BAD 9T9
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.