this is still my favorite picture of the C7

Attachments

• stingray.jpg
    stingray.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 20
can't be too many Torch Red one in canada yet eh? I think we're safe to say, we will have a unique ride this summer

Unfortunately, there are 3 Torch Red C7's in Fort Mac that I know of. They are all different at least though.

Mine had the black wheels and black roof only.
Yours has the black stripes.
And the other guys has black wheels, roof, and black mirrors and spoiler.

cool, when did the other guy get his? did you get yours yet bro? :) cheers! we need to get pics of all 3 now

He got his late October. Was the first order in from AMP.

And no I've been next in line for quite a while now. So I'm expecting to hear any week now that my order has been accepted. I'm getting impatient with the sunny days we've been having!!

not nice enough yet to take the vette out though

Oh there are a few for sure. I'm allocation 6 of 7 at AMP. And there are a few ordered from Sherwood Park I'm sure. So id wager there are 8-10 in town being stored right now. Including 1 premier edition which I was offered twice haha.

From AMP there is the one TR one I mentioned, there is a Green Vert, White Z51, and the premier edition that I know of. I've seen those ones in person.

sweet! I had a few looks today while I parked mine in my driveway..people literally stopped their vehicles to have a gawk! lol

Oh there are a few for sure. I'm allocation 6 of 7 at AMP. And there are a few ordered from Sherwood Park I'm sure. So id wager there are 8-10 in town being stored right now. Including 1 premier edition which I was offered twice haha.

From AMP there is the one TR one I mentioned, there is a Green Vert, White Z51, and the premier edition that I know of. I've seen those ones in person.

Yeah i've seen those as well

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread