Not a C6 owner, but......I have to say that its a pretty interesting modification. I'm not a purist that believes all cars should be left stock. Your car, your $$, add your distinctive touch to it.....
I am a C6 owner....if you do make the change let me know if you are pleased. Thanks. Tim

I have a black C6 and just had a set installed. I think it gives the front a darker more aggressive look. I set the signal lights to sequential which I was initially unsure about, but seen in person I think it looks great. The LED L shaped headlights are very bright and noticeable even in the day time. I have not had them for very long, but the quality seems good. They were on the pricey side, but overall I am very happy with the purchase, and would get the lights again.

Reactions: jeffsolomon
I have a black C6 and just had a set installed. I think it gives the front a darker more aggressive look. I set the signal lights to sequential which I was initially unsure about, but seen in person I think it looks great. The LED L shaped headlights are very bright and noticeable even in the day time. I have not had them for very long, but the quality seems good. They were on the pricey side, but overall I am very happy with the purchase, and would get the lights again.
Any photos?

Bought mine back in Sept/18 when they first hit the market so my cost was $895.00 US. But did not get them until late Dec. Install was not too bad, a couple of tight areas. Overall very pleased. Allow about 5 to6 hours for the first one and 4 hours for the second light.

Attachments

• DSC00873.JPG
    DSC00873.JPG
    409.2 KB · Views: 108
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.