Recently moved to a C6 from motorcycles and discovered that I love the change. Now looking for a 2016 C7 convertible.

Welcome to the forum Dave. I suggest you use the "vehicles wanted" section of the forum. Can be found by clicking on "Forums" on the left side of this window, or to save keystrokes, here's the link. Once you get 10 posts under your belt, you can also use the "Classifieds" section. https://canadiancorvetteforums.com/forums/vehicle-requests.214/

Hello Ottawa Dave
I got past the bike thing many years ago. It took a while to wind up with the vette (the usual Kids, mortgages, college).
I remember the wind on the bikes, it used to beat you up after a short time, rain wasn't much fun either. The vette has solved all those things, its comfy all day long, doesn't mind the wet and has a great heater and air conditioner.... its also great top out and windows down.

After 25 years of biking I will probably miss some things about just 2 wheels. However, my wife never went on the bikes but she loves the convertible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.