Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Any interest in more (or less) regular email blasts from CCF? We have our automated weekly blast which I know many of you open. We have the odd newsletter that gets blasted once in a blue moon. I'd like to setup a more configurable newsletter with auto generated content that perhaps you the users can manage more i.e. manage frequency, some content/topic management perhaps.

Curious if anyone is into it or checks content related emails.

I'm not talking about the CCF notification emails that stay as is and already offer plenty of management options.

I like the weekly updates and have no objection to an announcement to promote an event or forum feature now and then. The notifications can be fully controlled by the member on the website so no issue there.
Let me put it this way Nik
Trip to Vegas = a year of almost daily spam.
Set up eBay account: daily multiple spam.
This stuff is now marked as spam and goes directly to the penalty box without me even seeing it come in.

I appreciate the current CCF level of mails.

D

Reactions: YFCvii and Nik
I like the weekly updates and have no objection to an announcement to promote an event or forum feature now and then. The notifications can be fully controlled by the member on the website so no issue there.
Let me put it this way Nik
Trip to Vegas = a year of almost daily spam.
Set up eBay account: daily multiple spam.
This stuff is now marked as spam and goes directly to the penalty box without me even seeing it come in.

I appreciate the current CCF level of mails.

D

I hear you Derek, still have my fast goat weekly subscription from that time I was experimenting with keywords errmmm... :)

My intent is never to spam, but give some more options for those that do like email. For example I can add options for users to get a daily summary or weekly or monthly etc. Up to the user.

Reactions: ddgermann
I am another who does not mind CCF messages as they are not frequent and they do remind me that I do need to spend some time on my leisure life.
The weekly update is great to review as I often capture a thread or two that I did not know was there (because I don't always click the "what's new" tab)
Vegas continues to call me back too Derek … and Freda reminds me that she too wants to return and do the next step of the COS … created a driving monster ..
but then again, Danica Patrick's spot is void now.

Reactions: ddgermann

Users who are viewing this thread