Is this a Good Deal? Vote below

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a pretty good deal. I stocked up a while back when it was $29.95 or would be taking advantage of it again.

My stockpile.

1645460038004.png

For some reason Don, and I have no idea why, but I have four vehicles and wifey has one... All except my diesel truck get Mobil 1. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree as my wife reminds me quite often. She brings up my late dad who after moving to a seniors lodge apartment with a tiny little apartment sized chest freezer, always had it full...usually with chickens or lobsters... because they were on sale... Considering his meals were included in the lodge, he sill had a freezer full of chickens when he passed away, much to my disappointment as there were no lobsters left...

Price per quart seems like a great deal...... Speaking of oil..... I just received a 30% oil change saving from my dealership to be used by end of March. Perfect timing as I plan on putting it on the road mid March ....... Maybe they stocked up on the Can Tire oil and are passing on the savings........ vrooom vrooom

For some reason Don, and I have no idea why, but I have four vehicles and wifey has one... All except my diesel truck get Mobil 1. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree as my wife reminds me quite often. She brings up my late dad who after moving to a seniors lodge apartment with a tiny little apartment sized chest freezer, always had it full...usually with chickens or lobsters... because they were on sale... Considering his meals were included in the lodge, he sill had a freezer full of chickens when he passed away, much to my disappointment as there were no lobsters left...
You are just well prepared for the great reset. You may need to use that oil to barter with, likely for chickens…..

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
The owners C7 manual for 4 years was Mobil 1 5-30 Dexos 1... All of a sudden it's Mobil 1 0-40 ESP Dexos whatever..Same exact engine... Wha?.. Known fact that GM has been in bed with Mobil for a number of years now... Wonder what the next new recommended oil at double the price will be...

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
The new one is a 0WSAR 40 Astra-Zeneca 2. Apparently with Astra-Zenca 1 there were issues with wipers coming on inadvertently, intake manifold palpitations, and in extreme cases, the engine would sieze. Can’t seem to find any real evidence though, just social media reporting. I also understand that the feds may be making it mandatory to use, and an oil passport will be required if driving on public roads. It is likely we won’t be able to cross the US border unless we have the oil passport.

It will be interesting to watch the anti-oil change crowd. They will likely create a ruckus over mandatory oil changes. There is also rumour about an oil booster, but they are only talking about that south of the border.

I cant wait though for the Novistretch restrictions to come off. Its been a while since I have seen my cars grill.

I believe, I could be wrong, 0x40 was suggested as a way for those who are track rats so they do not have to change oil as frequently. For those who do not, 5w30 will be just fine. Can't go wrong either way, Rock has great pricing.

I believe you’re right , upon reading further into related articles that is correct , just that when this oil came GM had an announcement of the changes and my local GM service department suggested to run/use this oil…..I will be watching prices in the future and not worry so much about which type to use. Thanks