VetteCoins
Mobil 1 synthetic
Category: Other
Deal Link: Walmart | Walmart - Home - Weekly Flyer Specials
Retailer: Walmart
Sale Price: $28.87
Discount: $21.10
Expiry Date: Oct 21, 2020

Description: Mobil 1 synthetic oil. 5-30 for the non track racers out there.

mobil 1.png

Approved by: Poll results

Need the jug and a quart. But can’t find the quart on sale. What about the filter as well. Yes i will wait a bit more to do my oil as still a bit too cold.
Usually they sell the jug and quart together. Great deal though.

Need the jug and a quart. But can’t find the quart on sale. What about the filter as well. Yes i will wait a bit more to do my oil as still a bit too cold.
Usually they sell the jug and quart together. Great deal though.
So buy 2 jugs and you will have a start on your next oil change. It doesn't spoil in the jug....

Too bad crappy tire doesn't sell the 0W40 ESP for the C8. The price doesn't really get much better.
Send Mobil an email and ask them who the local wholesale distributor is for your area. Way cheaper than the Parts Counter. I found out who the dealer was for Calgary and ended up paying $76 for a case of six (so I bought three). I haven't found any on the shelves around here either but the dealer always has at least a skid of it and usually two.

Send Mobil an email and ask them who the local wholesale distributor is for your area. Way cheaper than the Parts Counter. I found out who the dealer was for Calgary and ended up paying $76 for a case of six (so I bought three). I haven't found any on the shelves around here either but the dealer always has at least a skid of it and usually two.
You can buy from the wholesaler, I did not know that was possible.

Reactions: nascar03