Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
Well folks...If you missed it, you definately missed out. Super well organized. Every moment totally a blast and everything came off without a hitch.... other that a tinted window ticket....hehe... I've posted some of my pictures with a few little comments. They are in the Media section of the Forum and you can visit the Media section to view or click this link and it will take you there. I had them all chronological but for some reason if totally reversed the order. So start at the end.... :rofl: MITM Pictures
More to come later as I have some PDR videos to post as well. Hope you enjoy.

Reactions: turbozig
I want to say a huge thank you to our very good friend Derek for creating, organizing and devoting so much of his personal time, effort and money into his Meet In The Middle, MITM Cruise. You are an amazing person bud and I am so grateful to have met you and have you in my life.

I also want to thank Riley, Spence & Freda, Bernie & Bev, the Manitoba Corvette club as well as numerous other wonderful people which we met who sacrificed and donated so much to make this trip and event a huge success.

I want to say a huge thank you to our very good friend Derek for creating, organizing and devoting so much of his personal time, effort and money into his Meet In The Middle, MITM Cruise. You are an amazing person bud and I am so grateful to have met you and have you in my life.

I also want to thank Riley, Spence & Freda, Bernie & Bev, the Manitoba Corvette club as well as numerous other wonderful people which we met who sacrificed and donated so much to make this trip and event a huge success.

and Brian for the popcorn for the trip there! ;)

Reactions: turbozig
And by the way.... I don't think anyone has mentioned but the winner of the Show and Shine for C7's (and there were lots of them was @turbozig. I don't care how paranoid anyone is about cleanliness but they would have no problem eating their meals off any part of Ziggy's car. Big congrats again Ziggy. Well deserved. :thumbs:

This was the start of an EPIC road trip!
DSC_0046.JPG

I had them all chronological but for some reason if totally reversed the order. So start at the end.... :rofl: MITM Pictures

Top right hand side opposite the page numbers is a drop down menu. Filters, Sort, By Date, Ascending. Then save your changes and you should be good. Anyone else can also sort the pictures this way as well, they just can't save it that way.

Thanks for posting pics and information about this event. It's a tough summer for me, so I am living vicariously through this website and all of the pictures and descriptions here.

Cheers to all who got to experience this event and share their pictures here.

Thanks Jord.Think I may have known that but thx again for the reminder.... And yes. As we discussed, next summer will come soon. I leave for NS day after tomorrow so Vette time until September is over for me as well for now..:(

Thanks Jord.Think I may have known that but thx again for the reminder.... And yes. As we discussed, next summer will come soon. I leave for NS day after tomorrow so Vette time until September is over for me as well for now..:(
Happy trails my friend and safe travels. See you for a cruise in the fall.

Amazing event gents and really appreciate everyone's contributions to it big and small. I'm still down south for another week so don't have huge amounts of time on my hands but with various people's permission I'll put together a nice looking timeline over on CZ with links to here as a sort of a novella of the first MITM trip. Anyway just an idea to commemorate this and other big events this year. If any of you have better suggestions let me know.

Thanks all.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread