Dec 18, 2015
Mississauga
VetteCoins
Car
1986 C4
Hi everyone! The name's Dave Brown from Mississauga On. I'm the proud owner of an 1986 C4 which I've owned for 8 years now. I am an executive member in a couple of different classic car clubs in the area and a big auto racing fan. I hope I can add to the forums and collect a lot of information from the rest of you. TTYL.
004.JPG

Well T Bone it looks like you are in a heap of trouble already and you only have one post.:Biggrin:

Nice looking car. What forms of racing do you follow? I pretty much only follow the Oswego Supermodifieds these days but look forward to seeing what turns your crank so to speak.

Welcome.:thumbs:

Well T Bone it looks like you are in a heap of trouble already and you only have one post.:Biggrin:

Nice looking car. What forms of racing do you follow? I pretty much only follow the Oswego Supermodifieds these days but look forward to seeing what turns your crank so to speak.

Welcome.:thumbs:
Oh I'm a fan of all racing. If I'm not crossing the border to hit an NHRA or NASCAR event you can find me at Mosport when something big is going on or any short track ( Sunset, Flamboro, Varney, Sauble Beach, Peterborough, Oshweken) on a Saturday night. I also crew for my buddy who races in the Ontario Pro Challenge Series. Along with the weekly Cruise Night and the Mississauga "Classics On The Square" show our club puts on I keep pretty busy lol.

Hi everyone! The name's Dave Brown from Mississauga On. I'm the proud owner of an 1986 C4 which I've owned for 8 years now. I am an executive member in a couple of different classic car clubs in the area and a big auto racing fan. I hope I can add to the forums and collect a lot of information from the rest of you. TTYL.View attachment 3792

Welcome Dave. I'm sure I'll be bumping into you at Mosport next year if I look up on occasion.

Welcome to the forum Dave! Sounds like you've attended some good venues.
I'm in the pit crew for my cousin's team where over the years we've run Streets Stock, Pro Truck, Legends, and new this year, we will be running in the Sportsman Cup Class (but only on our local track as far as I know). Maybe if we run into some problems, I'll have to pick your ear!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread