IMG_2281.JPG

I was just looking at your post, nice Pictures, thanks for sharing !!!!!!
Hoping to run our 69 there next year

View attachment 11264
I was just looking at your post, nice Pictures, thanks for sharing !!!!!!
Hoping to run our 69 there next year

Wow, that is one beautiful machine, and 6.81 seconds is quite the dial in! I would love to see your car and hear what's in it and some stories about it and your past races. Awesome!

IMG_0019.JPG
Thanks Thanks !!!!!!
Haha
Dial might be a little deceiving as it was at a 1/8 mile track it runs about 6.39 in the 1/8th and about 10.20 at 134 mph in the 1/4, Did a few things to it this year so think it should run a high 9 before the years out has a steel headed 427 in it right now.

I have ran low 6 s in the 1/4 before thou. use to run a alcohol funny car

Went over all the pictures in this post again very nice pictures thanks again for posting , going next year for sure. The red and white c1 I am pretty sure use to be out of Calgary and had fast Eddy on the side I think then ended up in eastern Canada and just came back to Alberta in the past year or two.

View attachment 11269 Thanks Thanks !!!!!!
Haha
Dial might be a little deceiving as it was at a 1/8 mile track it runs about 6.39 in the 1/8th and about 10.20 at 134 mph in the 1/4, Did a few things to it this year so think it should run a high 9 before the years out has a steel headed 427 in it right now.

I have ran low 6 s in the 1/4 before thou. use to run a alcohol funny car

Went over all the pictures in this post again very nice pictures thanks again for posting , going next year for sure. The red and white c1 I am pretty sure use to be out of Calgary and had fast Eddy on the side I think then ended up in eastern Canada and just came back to Alberta in the past year or two.

That funny car must have been a wild rush? I will see you at next years Mission drags. It has become an annual thing now. Great people and really cool cars.

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread