Sep 12, 2011
Somerset, Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2004 Coupe
So, looking at some pictures I see that my center console storage tray is missing some trim pieces: a rubber bumper (identical to the one at red arrow) is missing (from the hole at green arrow) and two black plastic tabs (located at white arrows) that "hide" the bolts/nuts are also missing. Would anyone have part numbers and sources for these little bits that seem to have gone astray on the hands of previous owners?

Missing Pieces.jpg

VV

Same here Doug. I have a screw cover tab missing in my car as well as the cover plug for the power adapter in my console. At first it bothered me but after awhile,don't even notice now. And like Graham says,keep it light. Unless you drive with that console lid open? Who sees it. Small peanuts in the long run.

Same here Doug. I have a screw cover tab missing in my car as well as the cover plug for the power adapter in my console. At first it bothered me but after awhile,don't even notice now. And like Graham says,keep it light. Unless you drive with that console lid open? Who sees it. Small peanuts in the long run.
No argument...maybe I'll just sit in Graham's C5 for a minute when he's not looking! ;)

Doug

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread