May 31, 2009
hespeler, cambridge
VetteCoins
Car
1987 c4
My youngest son passed his g2 this morning then headed off in the rain to high school in the corvette. Well worth the work it will be to clean it. Another corvette fan out on the road. Of course he now wants nitrous, undercar neon lighting, and a personalized plate. Lol.

I know couple of guys who don't even let their wives drive their Corvettes never mind their kids. Dale takes ours out when ever she wants which isn't all that often but the car is there for either of us to use. Some of our kids, although a lot older, have driven it too.

Last edited:
I know couple of guys who don't even let their wives drive their Corvettes never mind their kids. Dale takes ours out when ever she wants which isn't all that often but the car is there for either of us to use. Some of our kids, although a lot older, have driven it too.

I just taught my 23 year old daughter how to drive a stick (she bought a Focus). She did so well, let her take the Vette out last Saturday. She was very happy, and I was very proud of her. :D

So cool!

I'm not at that stage yet. I let my son steer the car on the gravel roads and sometimes drive the pickup in a field though.

Kudos for your daughter driving a manual. I've always enoyed them more than automatics myself...........

Cheers,

Garry

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.