Aug 1, 2013
alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2022 rapid blue
Province
AB
rebate ends soon, think I want these but hard to find in Canada, tried best way tire in Edmonton
Looking for these as they seem to have a long tread life while not sacrificing much traction or cornering ability they seem to be around 1600 tax in, much better than other tire threads on this forum

Thoughts. I have no rims yet, and was thinking of getting a spare front and rear tire in case of flats and if away on vacation I can get a friend to courier the. Overnight if need be,

Looking for reproduction rims in Z06 chrome style and may have to order from the USA

Thoughts jeff. Not driving them like I am the stigmas I am still in training

OK done deal, ford in DV crystal just confirmed the Michelin pilot sport A/S 3 + runflats

2 for front 18's 2 for the back 19's total cost including tire tax and provincial tax is

$1525 great, and then a 70 buck rebate from Michelin brings it under $1465

now new rims Z06 reproduction high polish chrome from the USA probably

so the rims appear to be $1000 USA dollars with shipping to Montana then tax and 100 bucks to deliver to Edmonton through a broker cannot remember the name who takes them from the border town in the YSA through customs and then up to Edmonton for 25 to 30 a rim (cheap)

so all in about $3000 for new rims and tires and mounting (not sure on the tpms yet) so great combo for good price,

then if a tire blows I have spares and not stranded in a town waiting for 5 days for a tire they cannot get, and I thought I read someone here paid about 2800 for just tires a couple of months ago for similar quality

so many tires not enough time,

later eh

Jeff

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.