Just ordered a set of Michelin Sport 4 All Seasons. Any C8 or other owners have any comments or tire reviews. They are going on C7 Grand Sport.
I will be waiting for your opinion on these tires @Cariboocreek.
Other than just replacing what I have, they are the only AS run-flat tires on my bucket list for when my budget will allow.
Yes it will likely not be until fall, but I look forward to your comments/success in regard to this specific tire.

This would actually make for a good C7 discussion.
But I know it's here in "general" in hope that a C8 notices this outside of their section.

I will be waiting for your opinion on these tires @Cariboocreek.
Other than just replacing what I have, they are the only AS run-flat tires on my bucket list for when my budget will allow.
Yes it will likely not be until fall, but I look forward to your comments/success in regard to this specific tire.
They were highly recommended by my tire guy in Edmonton. I will certainly let every one know what I think. The 335’s on the back of the Grand Sport have limited tire options anyway.

They were highly recommended by my tire guy in Edmonton. I will certainly let every one know what I think. The 335’s on the back of the Grand Sport have limited tire options anyway.
Did you let Northgate-Chev price them?
Just curious as they have become my go-to for about 5 years now for most everything including trailer tires.

Just ordered a set of Michelin Sport 4 All Seasons. Any C8 or other owners have any comments or tire reviews. They are going on C7 Grand Sport.
You mind saying how much you paid for the AS 4? I'm about to get mine too from states
The continental DWS 06 plus are the only ones with 335 , running non run flat. Heard good reviews from those as well from other z owners.

Briefs I found AS4 versus AS4ZP 👍🏻
No big deal but there is a difference to consider between the two specs.
Both for the Corvette but one is a run flat the other does not mention it.
When it comes time to actually make a purchase - I will have to verify it
all before making my preferred selection.

A349F7DA-2B56-4885-9F06-8630EA6AE55C.jpeg

EDDEF7A8-B480-4F7D-B913-5ACD7B6B01E3.jpeg

Last edited:
Briefs I found AS4 versus AS4ZP 👍🏻
No big deal but there is a difference to consider between the two specs.
Both for the Corvette but one is a run flat the other does not mention it.
When it comes time to actually make a purchase - I will have to verify it
all before making my preferred selection.

View attachment 92258

View attachment 92257
I was able to get the non run flat for my wife’s Camaro. She wanted quiet and softer ride. This was not a choice for my vette as the non ZP is not available for the GS.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.