carman

Casual User
Mar 1, 2013
New Brunswick
VetteCoins
Car
Just curious as to how to search the number of members that live in each province in this forum? Any way of doing that? I haven't been back on this forum for very long. Maybe I need to do more homework before I ask questions :)

Just curious as to how to search the number of members that live in each province in this forum? Any way of doing that? I haven't been back on this forum for very long. Maybe I need to do more homework before I ask questions :)

A few options.
On the home page there is this.
153684C6-CC80-476F-BF4D-1DF1C66F65B4.png

Under “General Corvette Discussion” there is this. What part of this great country are you in?
00E58856-51A6-416D-8C5B-1DD76437F48C.png

Surf around and search with some key words and most things will come up. Plus check the bottom of threads for “Similar Threads”.
A couple leads for you. 👍

Reactions: Nik
Feel free to start a new poll as that thread is pretty old.

You also have the option of checking our interactive map (Member Map). It is based on active members i.e. those that have logged in the last 90 days I believe so it doesn't include strays.

I'm now thinking of maybe adding an opt-in check box for users to actively flag themselves as a member of a Province (maybe a little map icon). Oh so many things to do.... lol.

Reactions: nascar03
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.