VetteCoins
Meguiars Ultimate Hydrophobic synthetic wax
Category: Other
Deal Link: Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax | Canadian Tire
Retailer: Cdn Tire Stores
Sale Price: $32.29
Discount: 15%
Expiry Date: ?

Description: This is the only wax that I've used on either of my Corvettes. Highly recommend. This wax very rarely comes on sale. Includes an applicator pad and a microfibre buffing cloth. Not sure why it says new on the box.... Must be a new box or something. Anyone wants to see what it looks like on my car, lemme know.

1543467553311.png

Approved by: Poll results

I love it. Easy on, great shine that lasts all summer. I wax it once a year in February. Beads and sheds water great for the whole season. Lots of pictures on the forum. Out of the country right now so having grief posting pics.

Reactions: ddgermann
here's a couple pics of the Mequiars Ultimate Synthetic on my 2015.

This is right after I wax it during winter storage.

View attachment 23515

This is September. About six weeks before she get's put to bed and after a summer of washes.

View attachment 23516

I have a couple of questions. First is your garage heated and if so what temp do you maintain? As well please explain the tires on the wood. Is it to prevent flat spot and cracking?

Cobra

I have a couple of questions. First is your garage heated and if so what temp do you maintain? As well please explain the tires on the wood. Is it to prevent flat spot and cracking?

Cobra

Yes Cobra. My Vette/Man is radiant heated. I keep it a min. 5 degrees. The tires are sitting on 2" thick styrofoam pads.The wood is just a frame I built to hold the styrofoam in place and a bit of a ramp to drive up on. Bottom has non-slip liner material glued on to keep them from sliding. Would I get tire flat spots without? Who knows. My C6 never got them. Cheap just in case insurance in nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread