C6Vette09

Dec 20, 2009
GTA
VetteCoins
Car
2009 C6 coupe
It would be great to meet a lot of you ... I was wondering if something could be arranged in the next few weeks in the Markham/ Richmondhill area. If not some where else?

There will be about 100 of us meeting at Sherway Gardens, (parking area north of the bay) on April 17th starting at 10:00 am.

This is an annual CFCE Kick off of the driving season for many Vette owners.
Lots of guys on this forum will be there.
Feel free to join in. The more the better :canada:

Cambridge it is then . Now someone pick a date . Lets make it a Sunday , that way we know everyone should be able to make .

Here are a few that would work .

Sunday April 18th
Sunday April 25th
Sunday May 2nd

Let me know guys so I can arrange for the spot .

Thx
[email protected]

Hey I like May 2nd as well all those in favor, of a BBQ at my place add your name to the list >

1.Manny (Nasty98) ( I have to be there ,I'm the host :D

Hey I like May 2nd as well all those in favor, of a BBQ at my place add your name to the list >

1.Manny (Nasty98) ( I have to be there ,I'm the host :D
sounds good Manny, isn't that close to the Saturday meet in Cambridge? I think the '65 will make it, haven't found a C6 yet...and Oh Ya, where is Sherway Gardens anyway??:D

sounds good Manny, isn't that close to the Saturday meet in Cambridge? I think the '65 will make it, haven't found a C6 yet...and Oh Ya, where is Sherway Gardens anyway??:D

Its in Toronto , at 427 & Gardiner, the Saturday meet in at the end of the month , so lots of time betwen events.

What time on May 2 will this happen ?

Lets make it for 1pm :canada:

Those who want to attend please PM and I will forward you my address.

Thx
[email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.