CCO

Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
After a long hiatus, Terry, Tony, Kathy and I are hoping that we can meet up again at Mud street Timmies (11:30'ish) with as many as can make it on such short notice.

Looks like the weather is holding out, miraculously, for tomorrow, and my Mom can come stay with the pooches for a few hours.

So looking forward to seeing you guys again so please come on out and show us those awesome rides once again.

We should be meeting up again next week (11th-15th), weather dependent, so don't feel badly if you cannot make it tomorrow.

Hope to see you either tomorrow and or next week.

Cheers,
Colin.

Really great to see some of the old gang today at Mud street Tim's. It had been a long time.
Took it easy on everyone and snapped only a couple pics of some fine rides:

Hope to do it again soon.

perfect day for the ol' top down cruisin' eh boys.
Was a perfect day Doug. Hope your day went well too.

Nice shots Colin. Sounds like you guys had a fine afternoon as well.

Too bad we are so spread out, geographically not physically of course. :rofl:

Would be nice to have a get together.

Would be so nice for us all to meet up Murray -- but seems so difficult to arrange .. at least for me.
Some day I hope.
Hope you had a good day too.

Colin.

I really wanted to come out and see you guys today, but I had to get my daughter (and family) out for one more practice session before she competes at Wakestock on Friday. The weather was fantastic today and it would've been nice to caravan with some of you.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Nice shots Colin. Sounds like you guys had a fine afternoon as well.

Too bad we are so spread out, geographically not physically of course. :rofl:

Would be nice to have a get together.

How about a late September/Oct meet at Webers Hamburgers on Hwy 11???
That's far enough away (in time) that we could plan for it and not a bad drive for those of us in the GTA, London, Haliburton and Peterborough areas.

Its a bit less than a 2 hour drive for me (Ancaster) and in the Fall would be a wonderful drive.

Thoughts?

Seeing that lineup of cars, makes me miss the people who drive them. Great shots Colin and hi to everyone! Wish I could have been there, but it won't happen again this year.
Cheers Rob

We miss you too Steamer -- Hope you come back again next spring. The door is always open for our buddies out west.:D

Coincidently Rob we're talking of meeting up at "Bobby's Bar and Grill" next week -- Do you remember the name from your stays at the Super 8????

We'll be sure and ask about the "Geezer" from Comox when we do visit.:D

Cheers
Colin.

Depending on the day I could do Weber's as well. Only issue is that every time I have gone by there this year the parking lot is just jammed with cars, SUVs, trucks and travel and boat trailers. Good for Weber's - not so good for safely parking.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.