Featured Thread
Feb 28, 2015
fenelon falls
VetteCoins
Car
totaled out twice by insurance, I think she cleaned up pretty good
20190617_183048.jpg
20200521_123612.jpg

I'll say she cleaned up pretty good is right. What a beauty. I couldn't imagine driving a Corvette that fast. It must be nice to have the 400 hp or so. My vette is a1985 C4 with a Doug Nash 4 plus 3. In great original shape but only 230hp.. I guess it's still enough torque to put a smile on an old man's face. Good Luck with Cristine. She looks happy.

Nice looking car Al. What happened to it to be totalled out?

:thumbs:
carfax said 30k damage when 2 years old , second claim 20k damage at 6 years old , i had every body panel of while working on it zero frame damage or tub damage that i could see , drives straight as an arrow and its been passed 140 with zero issues.

when i got it there was obvious signs of front bumper and fender repair but nothing other than that , i knew it was never going to be stock looking when i bought it so i wasn't worried about the carfax to much

80 thousand klms on it 6 speed , also changed complete interior from tan to red and black

Nice looking car Al. What happened to it to be totalled out?

:thumbs:
carfax said 30k damage when 2 years old , second claim 20k damage at 6 years old , i had every body panel of while working on it zero frame damage or tub damage that i could see , drives straight as an arrow and its been passed 140 with zero issues.

when i got it there was obvious signs of front bumper and fender repair but nothing other than that , i knew it was never going to be stock looking when i bought it so i wasn't worried about the carfax to much

80 thousand klms on it 6 speed , also changed complete interior from tan to red and black
20190612_193001.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.