Can you make it out to Alberta for the 7th?:D

The kelowna/penticton area sounds like it would be great for a cruise! I'm not sure how many members we have from that area but we need more!

Welcome to the forum!!!!! Tell us about your car! There are a lot of Corvette lovers here!....just I'm not sure how many are around your area....:(

I am afraid to drive my ZR1 to BC... low flying jets can get impounded for 7 days if you get caught doing 40 km/hr over or more!

My buddy said there is about 2-3 ZR1's in the Kelowna area and many other vettes out there... not sure how many guys are in this forum from BC.

See who posts in this thread.

Brian

09 zr1 cyber grey, k&n carbon fiber cold air intake, kooks ceramic coated long tube headders, cat delete, corsa exhaust (sounds like an f-1 car), tinted, cleared front turn and rear marker lights, all vents and door handles carbon fiber, colour matched front slash guards, cut pile zr1 floor and cargo mats. Thinking about doing the injectors and air horn next.

91 zr-1 red, 65,000km's, slp triple cone cold air intake, chip, flowmaster exhaust, fidanza aluminum flywheel, spec race clutch, b&m short through shift kit, tinted, 95 style chrome zr-1 rims, accel 21 lb/hr steel body injectors.

looking for a 63 split window or a 67 bb rag.

AND PEOPLE TO CRUISE WITH! Tired of roasting everything on the road by myself. HAHA

Man those sound like some fantastic cars!!!!! Woooooo! You should get Garry (Velocity Yellow Rules!!)to come for a visit with his Z06 then you guys could roast stuff together!:D Not to mention a lot of others on this forum to roast with, but Garry just came to mind.

The Wife and I were out your way Aug 15 for 10 days, had a great time, we just love the area, I would move there in a heart beat if the I could make the wage I do in Alberta..lol.. we had to get the wine shipped back no room in the Vette...lol..
Rob
09 zr1 cyber grey, k&n carbon fiber cold air intake, kooks ceramic coated long tube headders, cat delete, corsa exhaust (sounds like an f-1 car), tinted, cleared front turn and rear marker lights, all vents and door handles carbon fiber, colour matched front slash guards, cut pile zr1 floor and cargo mats. Thinking about doing the injectors and air horn next.

91 zr-1 red, 65,000km's, slp triple cone cold air intake, chip, flowmaster exhaust, fidanza aluminum flywheel, spec race clutch, b&m short through shift kit, tinted, 95 style chrome zr-1 rims, accel 21 lb/hr steel body injectors.

looking for a 63 split window or a 67 bb rag.

AND PEOPLE TO CRUISE WITH! Tired of roasting everything on the road by myself. HAHA

ZR1x2.... Welcome to the forum.
There is the Summerland Car Show this coming weekend put on by the local car club, Apple Valley Cruisers.

start page

I suspect you will find some cruising partners there.
There is also two Corvette clubs in Kelowna...
Kelowna Corvette Club Kelowna Corvette Club
Okanagan Corvette Club [email protected]
A couple of Corvette club members live in your area.
My son is in the Apple Valley Cruisers, check out his early Monte Carlo(s) at the show.
graham

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread