giphy-gif.10261

Hey Everyone.... It's that time again to pick your favorite Media picture and drape the coveted Media of the Month winner's banner over one of our contributing members. Congrats to Derek (ddgermann) for last months win.

Votes will be tabulated at the end of day (GMT) on August 31 so get your vote in soon. Remember, you can only vote once and can't change your vote. So scroll through the Media section of the forum and place your vote.

And we promise there will be no foreign country influence in the CCF voting procedure. (Нет взятки) ;)

For anyone unclear on how to vote for a picture in the Media section of the forum, here's a link that will take you to a detailed instructional. Picture Posting to Threads and Media Albums and Voting for your Favorite Media Picture Made Easy

So show your support for the guys and gals posting those great pictures and get your vote in soon.

Eric

Again,what a month of choices. So many beautiful pics to choose from. I also want to thank any of you guys who have voted for me in the past. Thank you ! It's nice to have that little trophy emoji for a month. Best of luck from a former "MOTM" winner to the next one.

Again,what a month of choices. So many beautiful pics to choose from. I also want to thank any of you guys who have voted for me in the past. Thank you ! It's nice to have that little trophy emoji for a month. Best of luck from a former "MOTM" winner to the next one.

Yes the little trophy was awesome for the month but I happily pass it on the the next "king of all media".
Thanks for the votes last month gang.
:canada: Derek

Reactions: Black 03 Z06

Users who are viewing this thread