Dear members,

A new Media Of The Month 12/2016 contest just kicked off, you can start voting for the media you like the most in our media gallery.

The media gallery can be accessed via the Navigation Bar (Media) or directly by following this link: CCF MEDIA

You are allowed to vote up to 1 time(s).

Good luck to everyone !
CCF Staff

Well, I guess I'd better get working on some new stuff to post up. Or actually, considering that it is winter out there, working on some old stuff that I can post up, but it will be new to you. lol.

This MOTM thing confuses the hell out of me. I've posted up a few pictures over the course of the month, but none of them appear in the media section. So clearly, the submissions for MOTM are specific to that area. With that in mind, where are the rules for the MOTM contest? Is it restricted to Corvette content? Car content? Or is it open to anything? What's the dealio? It's so different from any other forum I've been a member on.

.... If I understand correctly Jordy, pics that you want to enter must be posted in the Media section. You have four pics of your Vette in there right now on page 3 from a month ago. I think we can vote for any picture that is in the Media section. no matter how old???.... Maybe Nik can chime in and clarify the procedure for some of the newer members and a refresher course for some of the older members like me who suffer from CRS. :confused:

Eric

That's correct Eric. Simply upload a pic to the media section in any album or create a new album (note this is not the same as attaching a pic to a regular post) and make sure that the pic is visible to everyone (you'll see this when you upload).

All publicly visible pics are eligible every month.

Hey everyone.. Last chance tonight to vote for your favorite media of the month.... Sorry for another reminder but only two members have voted this entire month and I'm one of them. C'mon guys and girls... Vote!

Dear members,

This month, thanks to your votes, XFIRE82 media has been awarded Media Of The Month 12/2016.

full

View the media page.

Thank you to all of the participants and come back next month for our new Media Of The Month award!!!

The CCF Staff

...Holy General Motors !! , that's 2 months in a row for me , maybe that sign has something to do with it ???? Thanks to all who voted for my pic . Happy New Year.