Dear members,

A new Media Of The Month 11/2016 contest just kicked off, you can start voting for the media you like the most in our media gallery.

The media gallery can be accessed via the Navigation Bar (Media) or directly by following this link: CCF MEDIA

You are allowed to vote up to 1 time(s).

Good luck to everyone !
CCF Staff

My MOTM entry.
IMG_0649.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0649.jpg
    IMG_0649.jpg
    560.9 KB · Views: 6
Getting that time to show your support for the members media posted pictures. If you haven't already, take a moment and have a look through the pictures (and there are some great ones this month) and click on the little trophy to vote for your favorite.
trophy.jpg

.....media pictures are kinda cut off so if you click on the picture then you see a full view of the shot and can leave comments etc. Always something interesting to see there.

hahahaha.... don't listen to him.... I tried bribing everyone for months until one day I realized each member only gets to vote once anyway.... Then one day Riley mentioned he has 1327 different aliases on the forum, so now all I do is bribe him. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Totally agree... A great picture, a great build, a great looking truck and your shop and those priceless signs make a great backdrop as well.... good job Michael :thumbs:

Oh my, I was shocked to see my fancy diesel burning farm truck win, I'm very honored, thanks to all . Yes nascar03 , good eye , the halogen headlights have a purple led halo around at kinda matches the color of the truck.